Volume 21, Number 1, Autumn 2004
Architecture in the Hudson River Valley
• “'Many new houses have lately been built in this city, all in the modern style…': The Introduction of the Gambrel Roof to the Upper Hudson Valley," Walter Richard Wheeler
• "Conspicuous but Endangered Landmarks: Alexander Jackson Davis’s Dutch Reformed Church and Plumb-Bronson House," William Krattinger
• "'The Art of the Landscape Gardener': Frederic Church at Olana," Robert M. Toole
• "Ralph Adams Cram at West Point; An extract from the architect’s autobiography"
• "A Thoroughly Modern Conundrum: Paul Rudolph’s Orange County Government Center," Christopher Pryslopski